Supporting the settlement of refugees in our national capital.
Thank you for considering making a donation to Canberra Refugee Support Group. Canberra Refugee Support is a 100% volunteer organisation that provides practical “good neighbour” support to asylum seekers and refugees in the ACT.
CRS is a registered (DGR) charity and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- You can donate Online through our PayPal account. You may choose a one off donation or a regular monthly amount. The button below will open a donation form in a new tab:
2. Or, pay by direct debit to our account, with your name as the reference, to:
Account Name: Canberra Refugee Support Inc
Westpac BSB: 032-719
Account No: 555919
3. Or, you can send donations to:
Canberra Refugee Support
PO Box 3444
Weston Creek ACT 2611
and if you would like a receipt (all donations over $2 are tax deductible) please advise us of your name and address by email at email@example.com
For more information on how you can donate, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CRS appreciates offers to donate furniture whitegoods and household items for the people we support.
Please note that we do not store items but can facilitate a donation if we have families who currently need the items on offer.
If you have some items to donate, please send an email to email@example.com
In your email please include:
- A list of items you are donating – for furniture and whitegoods it’s helpful to include dimensions
- Photos of the items
- Contact email and or phone
- Suburb items need to be collected from
- Any other information you consider useful
CRS will forward your email to the volunteers directly supporting asylum seekers and refugees. If someone has a need for the items on offer, the volunteers will contact you directly to arrange collection or delivery.
Other donation options:
GIVIT – organises donations to people in need
Roundabout – accepts donations of essential baby and children’s items